Would you like to use the CLARIN-CH logo?
You can find out below in what cases CLARIN-CH co-branding is possible and what procedure you should follow.
In what cases is CLARIN-CH co-branding possible?
1. Universities/faculties/schools/departments that are members of CLARIN-CH should use the logo to indicate membership in the CLARIN-CH consortium;
2. Organization of events by CLARIN-CH members or other institutions about the development and/or use of language resources and/or technology: the event needs to include a CLARIN-CH-related element, e.g. brief presentation about CLARIN-CH, flyers, posters, etc.;
3. Organization of an event by CLARIN-CH members in collaboration with members of other national CLARIN consortia;
4. Organization of CLARIN- or CLARIN-CH-funded event; in this case, the CLARIN-CH logo has to be used.
What is the procedure for CLARIN-CH co-branding?
Send a request to the CLARIN-CH Coordination Office addressed to Dr. Cristina Grisot.
The request has to include the following elements:
1. Title and brief description of the event
2. Date and place of the event
3. Name/s of the organizer/s
4. The link of the webpage of the event
5. A brief description outlining in what way CLARIN-CH is linked to and relevant for the event
6. Explain how CLARIN-CH will be featured during the event, e.g. brief presentation by the CLARIN-CH scientific coordinator, flyers, posters, etc.
You will receive a response from the CLARIN-CH scientific coordinator within 3 weeks upon submission of the request.