Open position within the CLARIN-CH Coordination Office
Publication Date: 2023-07-03
Open position within the CLARIN-CH Coordination Office:
CLARIN-CH Junior Content Officer (40 % for 16 months)
We are seeking a Junior Content Officer with excellent redactional skills to reinforce the CLARIN-CH Coordination Office. The Office is hosted by the University of Zurich.
The successful candidate will support the National Coordinator in the following responsibilities:
- Creation and curation of documentation for linguistic data and resources
- Creation and dissemination of a regular CLARIN-CH Newsletter
- Creation of content for the CLARIN-CH website (dokuwiki system) and social media
- BA in Linguistics, with experience in corpus linguistics, computational linguistics, digital linguistics or similar
- Knowledge of git and wiki systems
- Good knowledge of the Swiss linguistics landscape
- Mastery of one or more of Switzerland’s national languages
- Mastery of English, both orally and in writing
What we offer:
- An active and stimulating work environment
- The opportunity to contribute to the development of the Swiss node of a European digital research infrastructure
- The possibility for remote work
Starting date: 1 September 2023
Please send your CV, letter of motivation and a copy of your diplomas to Cristina Grisot, National Coordinator, by August 15 at the latest. The interviews will take place during the week of August 21.
Download here the above job advertisement.